Thinking About Letting Your Child Join Triopia Youth Football?
Here is some basic information about our league to help you make your decision. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
When does Triopia Youth Football practice and play?
- The youth football season usually starts in the middle of July and last until the middle of October.
- Preseason practice runs Monday-Friday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Once the season gets started practices are usually Monday-Thursday 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Games are played on Saturdays. Typically Lightweight (5th & 6th) start at 10:00 am, Heavyweight (7th & 8th) follow Lightweight Games.
- Heavyweights are encouraged to support the Lightweights at games and Lightweight are encouraged to stay and support the Heavyweights.
What equipment is provided and what do I need to purchase?
- Triopia Youth Football supplies players with all the necessary equipment; which includes shoulder pads, helmet with chinstrap and mouthpiece, pants with 7 pads, game jersey, and a practice jersey valued at over $250.00.
- Families are responsible for providing football cleats, socks, and any other protective equipment you would like your child to have.
- All equipment must be returned at the completion of the last game of the season. Failure to return equipment will result in a replacement fee.
What is the cost to participate in TYF?
- The 2015 league registration fee is $100.00 per player. This is broke out with a $50 registration fee and each player can do a fundraiser for $50. *Subject to change*
- This registration fee is due by July 1, 2015. *Subject to change*
- All fundraiser money is due by September 1, 2015. *Subject to change*
Why participate in fundraising?
- The fall fundraiser is the primary source of revenue to fund the purchase of new equipment and other cost associated with the football program.
- Each TYF family is expected to participate in the fall fundraiser. Those who wish may purchase a $50 fundraiser buyout.
Can I coach or help with the team?
- Absolutely! Our league is staffed by volunteers. There are many ways that you can participate.
- To ensure players are receiving the proper instruction we require all of our coaching applicants to go through an interview process.
- If you are interested in coaching please fill out a coaching application. 2015 TYF Coach Application